Qualifications to Receive Care
Free Medical & Dental Care is Available If You Meet the Following Requirements:
• Be a Central Kane County Resident or work in Central Kane County for a Minimum of 20 Hours a Week
• Be Unable to Afford Medical Services
• Not Currently Be Enrolled in an Effective Third Party Insurance (Medicaid, Medicare, Veteran's Benefits, Disability, or Employer Sponsored Insurance)
• Qualify financially based on the chart below:
What Documentation Is Needed to Qualify?
• Proof of Residency or Employment in a Town within Central Kane County (i.e., Utility Bill, Mail)
• Photo ID
Proof Of Income:
• Current Tax Return
• Current Paycheck Stubs or Unemployment for the Past 30 Days
• Written Statement from Employer If You Are Paid in Cash
If none of the above is available, please contact us at 630-377-9377 clinic for further information.