Since 2001, Tri City Health Partnership has provided quality medical care to residents of central Kane County. This nonprofit organization is an active member of the National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics and the Illinois Association of Free and Charitable Clinics.
Tri City Health Partnership offers patients a warm, inviting, and mutually respectful environment. We are completely funded by grants and donations from the local community, such as private citizens, townships, trusts and foundations, service clubs, churches, charity groups, and fundraisers. We do not receive any state or federal funding. A tight knit staff and a group of dedicated volunteers operate our clinic in St. Charles, IL. In addition, local specialists volunteer to provide services to our patients free of charge in their private offices on a referral basis.
Living our Values
Compassion – Caring – Community
• We Serve with Compassion – We are dedicated to compassionate care for the underserved. We treat everyone who comes through the TCHP
doors in the way we would like to be treated ourselves.
• We Care – We take the time to understand our patients' needs when they are with us. We respect their culture to promote unity and dignity
to nurture the entire person.
• We Advocate - TCHP advocates for all members of the community to have access to quality healthcare. We help our patients find the
resources they need, when they need them.
• We are Community – Our volunteers and staff reflects the diversity where we live, work and play. We actively connect to other local
charities and businesses to keep our community working.
• We are a Team –We work together, trust each other and support our team to provide the best possible care. We value open and honest
communication to give and receive support.